Only during the harvest season (from mid-August to early October) an exclusive day tour in Barcelona (Spain) that combines the traditional wine tour and tastings plus the incredible opportunity to press the grapes with your feet to make grape juice like it was done before!
Pick-up at your hotel.
OPTIONAL: Cava Tour.
Grape Harvest Experience, including a visit to a family-run winery where you will:
- Walk through the vineyards as you learn about the land and the wine.
- Harvest the grapes by hand that you will use in the wine press.
- Stomp the grapes like it was done traditionally.
- Cellar grape-juice tasting.
- Wine tasting of the various wines available (white, rosé, red and dessert).
OPTIONAL: picnic lunch overlooking the vineyard or lunch at a traditional Catalan restaurant.
Private transfer to your hotel.
THE TOUR INCLUDES:
- Transportation: we will pick you up and drop you off at your hotel. It also includes transportation within sites.
- All entrance fees and taxes.
- Wine Tasting.
- Grape-juice tasting.
- Winery guided visit.
- Guided visit to the vineyards.
- ‘Grape stomping experience’.
- English-speaking guide