Montserrat Mountain has been the cultural and spiritual center of Catalunya for more than 1,000 years.
Visit to Montserrat, including:
- Guided visit to the Monastery and the Black Virgin (La Moreneta).
- Guided visit to the Via Crucis and the Holy Cave where the black virgin was found.
- The chance to listen to the Escolania, the oldest boys choir in Europe.
- Also take the chance to try some of the local products available for sampling outside the Monastery.
- Take the aeri (cable car) for spectacular panoramic views or the cremallera (cog rail train) to the Monastery for a more traditional experience.